“Secret Season” Getaway Offer
If you are spending more of the summer indoors than you’d like, you might want to think about treating yourself to an adventurous insider getaway this October. Called Amelia Island’s “Secret Season” – the ocean is still warm but temperatures are comfortable – the early fall trip by Kayak Amelia puts you (and perhaps several of your friends) a stay in a historic log cabin, one that happens to be right on the beach next to the Atlantic Ocean.
You’ll feel just like a local when you’re treated to an insider’s look at the Island’s beautiful sights, including Florida’s oldest standing lighthouse, historic Fort Clinch State Park, and Egans Creek Greenway — all just a short walk or bike ride away from the cabin. During your weeklong getaway, you’ll get the chance to paddle in fresh and saltwater, day and night, to national landmarks and remote islands and beaches. (Learning cool facts about nature and history along the way.) When you’re not paddling, you’ll be able to:
- Go on a culinary tour of the fine restaurants in Downtown Fernandina Beach with Amelia Island Tasting Tours
- Enjoy a nature hike like no other on off-road segways in Fort George Cultural Island State Park
- Observe a sea turtle nest excavation by the Amelia Island Sea Turtle Watch
- Participate in a “roll-your-own” sushi party using only the best local seafood and ingredients
- Shop the boutique stores in the Historic District and sample sweets from Fernandina’s Fantastic Fudge
Known for outdoor adventures including SUP Yoga, kayaking by moonlight, Segway tours, and for annual trips to the Florida Keys, Kayak Amelia is ready to show you the best of Amelia Island this October! Book your spot online today, or call 904-251-0016 for more information.