New Offers for Your Amelia Island Escape
Whether you’re looking for an upscale spa escape, a few days in historic luxury, a beach house for the family, or an active outdoor getaway, there’s a special offer for you on Amelia Island this fall.
Enjoy the cooler temperatures, cultural activities, and the natural beauty of this very special season with these diverse deals.
- At Amelia Hampton Inn at the Beach, receive a $99 rate (plus tax) per night for Sunday through Thursday stays through November.
- Make your reservations at Summer Beach Resort, offering special stay two nights, get one free offers.
- For those who are looking for a luxurious escape steeped in historic charm, The Williams House, The Blue Heron Inn, and The Hoyt House are offering a special Sleep-Around-Amelia package, where guests enjoy three different luxurious bed & breakfast establishments for one night each. The package is available Sunday-Thursday through Nov. 1st. The three-night stay, priced at $567, includes early check-in at each location, a cheese and fruit platter at the Williams House, chocolate-covered strawberries from The Hoyt House and champagne from The Blue Heron. To book and confirm the accommodations, simply contact one inn and the rest is taken care of.
- Stay in a two-bedroom unit at Ketch Courtyard at a rate of $165 a night or in a three-bedroom/three-bath condo for just $180 per from Sept. 15 to April 1, 2015.
- The Omni Amelia Island Plantation is offering an Amelia Afterglow package through October 31. The package offers a $400 resort credit for stays of four or more nights, allowing guests to experience s’mores by beach bonfire, sunset kayak excursions, family scavenger hunts, Camp Amelia, Dive-In Movies, Heron’s Cove Adventure Golf and more. Rates start at $359 per night.
- With the September Step into Fall package at the Amelia Island Williams House, guests receive admission for two on a Sunset River Cruise or a private carriage tour of the historic district. Room rates start at $205 per night and also include a two-course breakfast each morning and complimentary social hour with wine and appetizers each evening. When booking online, use SR for the River Cruise or CT for the Carriage Tour options. In addition, the B&B is also tempting travelers to enjoy the special festivals, which take place on island each Fall with the October Fall Getaway package (online booking code: OFG), starting at $205 per night. Each two-night stay includes a dinner certificate ($60 value) to either España, Le Clos or David’s Restaurant, breakfast each morning and social hour each evening. Guests have the option to extend their stay an extra night for a $100 rate.
- Beginning Nov. 1, couples can enjoy the Romance and Honeymoon packages at the Fairbanks House, featuring accommodations in king-bedded large rooms and suites and cottages with Jacuzzi tubs. Packages range from two- to seven-night stays with rates starting at $435 per couple through January 2015 and may include a variety of amenities, such as daily gourmet breakfast, evening social hour, chocolate-covered strawberries and dinners at area fine-dining restaurants.
- Valid through Dec. 31, visitors can escape to the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island with the Rejuvenate You spa package. Guests can enjoy coastal lunch for two before entering the luxurious spa for an indulgent 60-minute signature treatment. After the treatment, visitors are invited to enjoy the private, adult-only, saltwater pool and spa facilities. This two-night package begins at $479 per night.